Tuition must be paid via automatic debit from a checking or savings account via SMART Tuition. Tuition covers the entire school day with 30 minutes before and after school for drop off and pick up time. Tuition is non-refundable. Exact tuition amounts are published annually as the ”FEE SCHEDULE” and are contained in the enrollment packet as well as being available in the School Office. The following Payment Plan Options are available for Tuition amounts posted on our annual Tuition and Fee Schedule:
- Payment in Full – Due in July
- Payment by Semester – Due in July and January
- Monthly Payments over a 10-month period – The first payment is due in July and last payment in due in April.
Payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable, except where students are not accepted by the school due to classes being filled, failure to meet entrance standards, or parents who move out of the greater Tulsa metropolitan area.
Families that select the payment in full or semi-annual payment options will receive a 2.5% pre-payment discount. In order to qualify for this discount, payment must be received by the specified dates (automatic withdrawal must be taken during the month(s) of July / January) on scheduled deduction date(s). New families who enroll after the payment in full due dates are still eligible for the discount, however, payment in full or first payment (for semi-annual option) will be due at the time of enrollment.
- New families must register for SMART Tuition either during enrollment or by logging directly into SMART Tuition. Please click here for more detailed instructions.
- Returning families who were registered with SMART Tuition the previous year do not need to re-register. SMART Tuition accounts used the previous year will be re-activated. If it has been more than one year since you have used SMART Tuition, you will need to follow the information above for new families and complete the online registration / enrollment form.
RCS offers two tuition discounts:
Payment in Full in July or Semi-Annual Payments made in July and January will result in a percentage discount on tuition only (see the Tuition and Fee Schedule for specifics). ALL students are eligible for a Prepayment discount.
Multi-Child / Sibling Discount:
Families with 2 or more children enrolled in the Five (5) Day program at RCS are eligible for the “multi-child” discount. This percentage discount will come off of the lesser tuition amount.
Payment Plan Change:
Any changes in payment plan from the one selected upon enrollment / re-enrollment, must be done prior to June 1st. If adequate notice (minimum of 10 days) is not provided, payment plans may not be able to be changed prior to your scheduled deduction.
SMART Tuition will contact you regarding any past due accounts. Various fees may be incurred for this service. Accounts will not be allowed to go over one month past due. Delinquent accounts may result in immediate dismissal from school.
A thirty (30) day written notice is required for withdrawal from RCS. If a student is withdrawn from classes with less than a 30-day notice the amount of one additional monthly installment will be due. Report cards, school records, and school supplies will not be released if an unpaid balance remains on the account. Prepaid tuition is 50% refundable if official withdrawal occurs prior to December 1 of the current school year. It is non-refundable if official withdrawal occurs after this date.
Please keep in mind that all fees are non-refundable, refunds are only given for prepaid tuition in accordance with the school’s official refund policy found in the Student Handbook.
- If a student is refused entrance for failure to meet screening requirements or entrance standards, according to the school.
- Students not accepted by the school due to classes being filled.
- Students moving outside the greater Tulsa metropolitan area.