Parent Resources > Participation
Have amazing photos from the year you want to share? ReplayIt.com, powered by Jostens is our source to upload all the amazing photos from our school community, including photos from sports, clubs, field trips and even photos with friends. ReplayIt also gives you access to all the photos and memories others have uploaded through the year. It’s like a yearbook experience that happens all year long! Try it today!
To upload photos to the RCS Yearbook, click on the Jostens logo to the right. Search for Rejoice and then use the passcode – eagles2012.
Parent Teacher Fellowship
The Rejoice Christian Schools Parent Teacher Fellowship is a great way for parents, teachers, students, and administrators to build strong bonds, worship together and exchange ideas that can help our school thrive. Click on the PTF Logo above to learn more. Click here to join us today!
- Promote Christian values and Biblical principles to enhance the education of RCS students;
- Raise funds (a secondary function) necessary for an established purpose that will compliment and enrich students needs;
- Provide Christian service, encouragement and support to students, faculty, staff, and parents;
- Promote Christian fellowship and exchange of ideas among parents, students, and staff;
- Provide volunteer opportunities to RCS families to aid in securing monies through events, projects, and donations for the financial support of RCS
RCS Booster Club
The Rejoice Athletics Booster Club’s mission is:
- To encourage and support all Rejoice Christian School athletic sponsored teams and athletes.
- To cooperate with school authorities/ faculty in promoting the best interests of all athletic programs and athletes.
- To foster a sense of school and community pride by a Christ like attitude through all Rejoice athletic programs.
Moms In Prayer
RCS is proud to host our Moms in Prayer group, a group of women who gather together to pray for our children and our school on a monthly basis. Their meeting times are as follows:
Wednesdays at 10:30am
February – North
March – South
April – North
May – South
Their prayers include:
To pray that our children will receive Jesus as Lord and Savior, then stand boldly in their faith.
To pray for teachers and staff
To pray that teachers, administrative staff, and students would come to faith in Jesus Christ.
To provide support and encouragement to moms who carry heavy burdens for their children.
To pray that our schools will be directed by biblical values and high moral standards
To be an encouragement and a positive support to our schools