We believe that qualified students who desire an education at Rejoice Christian School should not be turned away because of economic factors. Therefore, we have established a tuition assistance program to assist our families. Tuition assistance is awarded strictly on the basis of need in a completely confidential process. RCS does not award any athletic or academic merit scholarships. Preference for scholarships is given to K-12 grade students.
RCS offers two types of scholarships: the Hope Scholarship and the Eagle Scholarship. All RCS scholarships are completely income-based and available to students entering Kindergarten through twelfth grade. Rejoice does not offer merit/academic scholarships or scholarships for students entering preschool grades. Please see below for a description of each scholarship:
- Hope Scholarship: Preference for this scholarship is given to single-parent families or families in significant financial need (total family income below $25,000 annually)
- Eagle Scholarship: All families not eligible for the Hope Scholarship are eligible to apply for an Eagle Scholarship. Eagle Scholarships are awarded on a financial need basis. Applicants for this scholarship are ranked according to income level, tuition burden and financial need. Scholarships are awarded accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for a Rejoice Christian Schools Scholarship, please follow these steps.
- Complete your enrollment packet. The first step in the process is to enroll to Rejoice for the school year to which you are applying for financial aid. No scholarship applications are accepted for families who are not enrolled.
- Follow the provided link. Once you have submitted your RCS enrollment application, you will receive a confirmation email. In that email, you will find a link to follow to apply for a Rejoice Scholarship.
- Complete all sections of the scholarship application and pay the Scholarship Application fee. This fee is charged by the online scholarship service. None of this fee is received by Rejoice.
If you have questions about scholarships or the scholarship process, or if you have already submitted your enrollment packet, but did not apply for a Scholarship at that time, please contact the RCS Financial Office at 918.516.0050 for more information.