Thank you for your interest in Rejoice Christian Schools. We look forward to partnering with you in your child’s education, and we are here to serve you as you seek God’s guidance in the education of your children.
For more information on Rejoice, click here
To apply to Rejoice Christian Schools, click here.
If you have any additional questions about Rejoice Christian Schools admission process, please contact our District Registrar Heather Koerner at email@example.com or 918-516-0048.
Statement of Faith:
The Rejoice Christian Schools Statement of Faith is available here. We ask that families applying to our school affirm they are in agreement with the Statement of Faith and understand that the Statement of Faith will be used by RCS staff to govern the school, inform curricular and administrative decisions, and guide student instruction.
Quick Facts About Rejoice Christian School:
- Over 1,000 students (Preschool through 12th Grade)
- Average Class Size: 16 students
- Accredited through ACSI and OPSAC
- Faculty are all degreed and certified (Kindergarten through 12th grade)
- 31% of faculty have advanced degrees
- Weekly chapel services and daily Bible instruction and prayer
- Average ACT score of 2018 Rejoice graduates is 23.5 (national average 21, state average 19)
- Community Service and Mission Opportunities at every grade level
- Advanced Placement, Honors and Dual Enrollment Opportunities
- Members of OSSAA—Oklahoma Secondary Schools Activities Association
- Offer 10 varsity sports with elementary sports beginning in 1st grade
- Active Fine Arts program—Worship Arts, Speech and Debate, Drama, Art, Music and Band.
Rejoice Christian Schools admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin or disability in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.