Do you have more questions? Please click on an area below for answers to common questions.
What is unique about Rejoice Christian Schools?
- We’re glad you asked! Click here to learn about the quality Christian education your child can receive at Rejoice.
What is the student-to-teacher ratio at Rejoice Christian Schools?
- Rejoice Christian Schools has a student-to-teacher ratio of 13:1 and an average class size of 16 students.
Where can I find the Rejoice Christian Schools Statement of Faith?
- The Rejoice Christian Schools Statement of Faith is available here. We ask that families applying to our school affirm they are in agreement with the Statement of Faith and understand that the Statement of Faith will be used by RCS staff to govern the school, inform curricular and administrative decisions, and guide student instruction.
How do I schedule a tour?
- We would love to show you what Rejoice Christian Schools has to offer your family. To schedule a tour, simply fill out the Inquiry Form or contact our Admissions department at email@example.com.
Can my student shadow at Rejoice for a day?
- Rejoice Christian Schools allows shadowing at our Middle School/High School for students applying for 6th through 12th grade. In order for interested students to experience the spiritual atmosphere of our campus, our shadowing days are scheduled on designated chapel days. The times for shadowing are 8:00 am to 1:30 pm. If applicants for 5th grade or below are interested in seeing the campus, we recommend that they accompany their parents on a tour. To schedule a shadowing day or tour, fill out an Inquiry Form or contact the District Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there a wait list that I can get my child on?
- Rejoice Christian Schools does not have wait lists for future years. However, you are able to get on our email list to receive admissions information for future years. By filling out an Inquiry Form, you will automatically be added to that list.
How much will it cost for my child to attend Rejoice?
- Our current year’s tuition and fees information are available here. To receive future year’s tuition information, simply fill out the Inquiry Form to be on our admissions information email list.
What types of scholarships/financial aid are available?
- Please click here for more information on our financial aid.
Have more questions?
For FAQs related to the RCS Preschool Program, please click here.
For FAQs related to the RCS Elementary Program, please click here.
For FAQs related to the Middle/High School Programs, please click here.
For FAQs related to Screening and Interviews, please click here.