There are many opportunities for financially supporting Rejoice Christian School. The tax code provides unique opportunities to contribute to non-profit 501 (c) (3) organizations. A financial advisor can offer guidance in helping you select one of the following tools that would be appropriate for your situation. Here are a few examples of how you can contribute:
- Donate – Make a one-time or on-going donation to Rejoice Christian Schools.
- Will – Legal document outlining how you want your assets distributed.
- Revocable Living Trust – A trust that holds property for your benefit and then avoids probate at your age and the amount of your gift
- Charitable Gift Annuity – A contract in which a charity pays you income payments based upon your age and the amount of your gift.
- Life Estate – A gift of real estate that allows you to keep the rights of ownership; the property is distributed to charity at your death.
- Gifts of Assets – Any gift to charity such as stocks, bonds, real estate, and life insurance.
- Benefactor for Designations: IRA, 401K, Retirement Plans, Annuities, Life Insurance
Or, click below to Donate Online Now!
Rejoice Christian School is a non-profit organization pursuant to Internal Revenue Code 501(c) (3). RCS receives financial support through tuition, annual gifting campaigns, special events, and grants received from foundations.
If you have any questions regarding gift planning, please contact Dr. Craig Shaw, Superintendent, at 918.516.0050.